This is the start of our church praying for 40 days for our Take It to the Streets Ministry. Each day will have a scripture reading, a list things to pray for and I will write a quick devotional thought from the day’s passage. The schedule is not original with us but is built off of YouVersion’s Bible App.
Be constant in prayer…
Constant – don’t stop keep doing it. Persist in it….
continue in the same direction in the same habit of it…
It is easy to stop praying
It is easy to negate it.
Don’t do that! Stay with it, persist in it…
You need it, our community needs it and our church needs it. For it taps into the power of God and accesses His will and His way.
Prayer changes things.
– So today ask God to help you develop a “habit” of prayer and ask Him to help our church (the people in it) to develop in their lives a healthy constant prayer life.
– Pray that God will keep you genuine in your love for others, that He will convict you when you begin to fake it and encourage you when you don’t.
– Pray that God will open up opportunities for you to show hospitality toward your neighbors.
– Pray for those on your street that feel lonely, especially those who are sick and unable to leave their houses.
– Pray for our church that God will draw people to Himself and lives will change.
– Pray for Take 5.2, for the actors and the workers.
– Pray for Take 5.2 that God will begin to work to bring people to that performance to here the gospel.
Don’t forget to comment below “I prayed” to encourage others as we continue wit this 40 days of prayer.