The 6th Annual Farmington Baptist Pumpkin Carving Contest Guidelines
1. Pumpkins must be carved based upon a biblical theme
Example: The Cross, Noah’s Ark, Jonah in the belly of a whale, etc. For more examples or ideas, check out the link below: http://www.squidoo.com/christian-pumpkin-carving-patterns
2. Pumpkins should be carved before the Chicken Stew Plus and brought to the event for judging.
3. There is one age category for this contest; therefore, there is no age limit on who is eligible to enter the contest.
4. There is no limit on the size of the pumpkin, but a larger size makes it easier for carving.
5. Judging for the pumpkin carving contest will take place at approximately 6:20 PM on October 25th.
6. Pumpkins will be judged based upon design and glow.
7. Each contestant is responsible for picking up his or her pumpkin after the event.
8. Pumpkins can be painted and/or have decorations.
9. Pumpkins must be able to stand up on its own without props.
10. Each contestant must register their pumpkin at the time of the event (forms will be supplied.)
The 6th Annual Farmington Baptist Costume Contest Guidelines
1. The Costumes cannot be inappropriate or scary.
2. Each Costume can either be made or purchased.
3. This Costume Contest is for any age. You must be between the ages of 0-100 and not be dead (If you appear dead, but can walk that is ok).
4. There can be no illegal weapons used.
5. The Costume contest will take place at 6 PM. Each contestant does not have to come to the chicken stew dressed in costume, but they must have their costume on by 6.
6. The Costume Contest will take place in the back parking lot by the Trunk or Treat.
The 7th Annual Farmington Baptist Trunk or Treat Contest Guidelines
1. The TRUNKS cannot be inappropriate or scary
2. There can be no illegal weapons used as part of decorations.
3. Trunks need be in designated area and ready by 6:30pm . Judging will take place at 6:50pm
4. Judging will be based on creativity, originality, and overall theme.